Friday, April 3, 2009

Crazy People

One of my biggest problems, particularly when I someday get a job, is I still laugh uncontrollably at juvenile words. Let's say I was in a meeting and someone told me I needed to do 'double-duty.' Or better yet the commercials for 'super-duty' trucks. They get me every time. Anyway, I took great joy in seeing this coach go crazy earlier in the week. Yes- because she says 'poop.' Poop, my friends. That's another reason womens basketball cannot be taken seriously.
Other reasons: Breakaway Lay-ups, Fat chicks, Ugly chicks

As a result of nothing fun happening at the Final Four yet, I've decided to post this lady's rant and a bunch of other great coaching meltdowns.



By the way, how fearful was her husband (or life partner) of that woman coming home that night. That's gonna be some ROUGH sex, yikes...

Other fun ones...
-Denny Green
-Mike Gundy
-Jimmy C, I took Emeka!
-Jimmy C, reporter
-Herm Edwards
-Hal McRae
-Jim Mora
-Allen Iverson, and yes, I know he's not a coach - but I love the way he's faded this year while Ray continues to thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment