Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Randoms

April Fools Joke of the Day
Thabeet's Facebook Status this morning: "OMG!!! Why Me? SO I Failed Drug Test.. NOt GOIn To Detroit.. MY Boys Do IT for ME!!! fuckin suprise drug test!!! ahhh My Life SUCKS!!!!! damn!" I hate April Fools jokes, but I gotta admit thats a good one. Pretty fucking funny for a guy who barely speaks English.

-I'm hoping Tom Izzo's wife Lupe does something stupid this week so I can title a post "Lupe Fiasco" If not I'll just resort to making Mexican janitor jokes.

-VERY excited for the McDonald's All-American game tonight. Alex Oriakhi is on the East squad and should get some decent minutes, so that's cool. John Wall got left off the team, reportedly because he is a 5th year senior. I think the folks at McDonald's got hold of this VICIOUS dunk that DeQuan Jones threw on him and made up that whole 5th year thing. I cant find a line, but I'll make the East -3.5

-Im sorry, i got nothing today...still too hungover. I should have my fastball back in a couple days once Final Four practices start.

No comments:

Post a Comment