Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cory Joseph

Saw this video of Cory Joseph (Draftexpress.com profile) on Mike Anthony's blog, but wanted to share it here. I mean, 5 people read this blog but NO ONE reads Mike's blog. Except for me, of course, when I need to poach material.



Before I get into where I think he's going, let me say one thing. I know what you're thinking...why do white Canadians talk like Canucks but black Canadians talk like black people? I don't know what the answer is, but it is quite thought provoking. I never heard Denham Brown profess his love for french fries and gravy or yell, 'Pass it here, ey.' Speaking of Denham, let's get him on this kids case. I mean there can't be that many black Canadians...odds are they probably know each other.

And one other thing - someone needs to Jimmy Clausen this Dan Pomeranz kid.

On to Joseph. UNLV and Minnesota are out - forget about it. Nova and Texas are clearly the front runners, and he is keeping UConn in the mix because Jimmy gets people to the pros. When he started raving about coaches personalities you knew UConn was going to be at a disadvantage. So I'm not going to get too worked up about this kid. I hope he goes to Texas and Rick Barnes ruins another career. Keep me posted though, Danny boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment