Monday, February 15, 2010

Jerome Dyson: Tweeting to Victory

Jerome Dyson isn't a regular Tweeter but he fired off 4 nice ones today. Let's see what Jerome was up to before upsetting Nova...

slicenanddice I hate morning unless I'm waking up to something sexy. (11hrs ago)
My Take: I couldn't agree more. It's why I get in a nice naked flex before my shower every morning. But seriously, that's a nice job by Jerome - up to five different women who slept with him this wk might feel this tweet is just for them...

slicenanddice Shoot around (10 hrs ago)

slicenanddice Bout to get one of those good o philly steak and cheese (8hrs ago)
My Take: As someone who dabbles in Paleo (I try to follow the rules- except those about alcohol) I do not view this as a healthy pregame meal. Having said that, it's better than Lamar Odom eating candy (or Khloe Kardashian's pussy, for that matter...) as his pregame meal.

slicenanddice bout to take a fuckin nap (7hrs ago)
My Take: Is a "Fuckin Nap" the same thing as a Wet Dream?

UPDATE:
slicenanddice That's a fuck road win ppl
My Take: Yes it is. Yes. It. Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment