Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Caron to Cleveland?

ESPN is reporting that the Cleveland LeBrons are in trade talks with the Wizards about Caron Butler and Antwain Jamison. Even though this would mean instant death for my already seemingly overmatched Celtics, I hope it happens. Caron is a winner and deserves to play for one. He wants to, "...be a winner, not a chicken dinner."
I don't think it happens- the trade would be tantamount to Washington giving up on their fans, although I suppose it can't get much worse, as the deal would include Wally's terrible contract (albeit expiring). It's kinda stupid to sign an injured player to a $111m contract and then trade away a fan favorite. Anyway, good luck Caron. You deserve a championship - even if it is at the expense of my C's.

Below, a clip to remind us why we loved Tuff Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment