Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On a Lighter Note...

A few days ago I finally started utilizing Google Analytics. It shows you all kinds of cool stuff like how many people were on your site, from what town, and bunch more I can't even figure out. There is one section that shows the search terms people who got to the site used. One guy today searched " "jim calhoun" + "Asshole" " so, i thought that was awesome. It took the guy to my post a few days ago about jimmy magically re-hydrating, sans IV, by apologist fans licking his asshole. So I hope the guy who searched it got what he was looking for. Or maybe he has a fetish for naked Calhoun pics (none here!), in which case he probably was very disappointed, having thought his white whale had finally been found only to find this non-sense.
Anyway- bad day for the program, but not as bad as I thought it would be. Now all Hathaway has to do is start listening to my spin control...

No comments:

Post a Comment