Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We're no UCLA

I figured I needed some entertaining filler now that I'm on a mission to post multiple times a day, so my plan was to post some UConn cheerleader pictures. Oyyyyy...good from far, but far from good. This is the problem you run into at a cold weather school. First, all the football games are played in the freezing cold, and no one wants to see pictures of chicks in windsuits. But the windsuits might be preferable to the pictures I found from basketball games. Good god - these girls are Jacked! I mean, significantly stonger than me - which is more of a reflection on me being a pussy who eschews gyms than it is a statement about them, but still. Just disgusting... Apparently Debbie Clemens wasn't the only woman out there doing HGH to look more muscular. It's like the Chappelle routine about AIDS coming from a monkey. You can't fuck a monkey cause, "as soon as ya got close it'd snap your dick off and throw it in the tall weeds, never to be seen again" I'm pretty sure that's how the guys dating these sasquatchs feel.
And so it only took me until 9:30 today for my daily 'punch in the balls because I go to a cold weather school.'
While the UConn Cheerleaders may have let you down, I promise not to do the same. So here is some of the Mansfield areas best talent

No comments:

Post a Comment