Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Gay.C.C. (yeah, Coach K, I said it!)

The ACC is overrated. Everyone wants a reason to pick against the Big East, so they've talked themselves into the ACC. This is a nice dunk by Gerald Henderson, but it makes my point about why Wake, Duke, and UNC to a lesser extent, can't beat UConn. Their big men are soft! The 7foot slug MacFarland has no chance against Henderson, and yet he was dominating Duke's Zoubek! Thabeet, and sure he hasn't always been great this year, isn't going to be having any of Gerald Henderson's nonsense. Thabeet will own the shit out of Zoubek or MacFarland, and Ed Davis/Deon Thompson at UNC aint scaring anyone.
For everybody who loves the heart that Hansborough plays with, he hasn't played against anyone like Jeff Adrien. I'm not saying Adrien is better, Hansborough clearly has the better game, I'm merely saying Jeffrey is crazier than a rabid dog and won't back down. One of, if not both, would be ejected from the game for fighting each other. Plus, Kemba has the speed to negate Ty Lawson and Stanley and Jerome might be the only wing duo that can defend Green/Ellington.
Suddenly I'm not worried about this team anymore. I firmly believe UConn is the best team in the nation. And, with that, I suggest you take Providence and the points Saturday. This team has me drinkin' the kool-aid, and that's a bad sign...

No comments:

Post a Comment